Monday 23 September 2013

Blood Flesh Gold : A Vampire Forsaken 3

Just published... After way too long from the Forsaken world I've finally been able to continue the entwined stories of icy, enigmatic Marius, angelic Mina and dominant, masterful Blaise ... not to mention new players, rock star Ethan Canning and Selene, Viking warrior goddess turned vamp.

Oh, and a ghost that is hungry for life, at ANY cost. Dark magick, wild lust, love, and souls for barter ensue. Nuff said!

I had tons of fun with this and hope you do too. Their story will continue...

COVER REDESIGN: Oh, and for those that may have read Blood Lust Blood Lost or Blood Sex Magick, they've had a cover redesign. I've moved the Forsaken series away from the sepia look.

Right now I'm overcompensating big-time for the break from their world. I'm finishing up a separate novel interlinked with some of the Forsaken characters. It feeds into my love of history, research, and the roaring, arty twenties. I'm more envious than ever of those émigrés to Paris in the twenties who sampled that amazing city in that astonishing decade.

It's even wilder when you throw in guardian angels, illicit love, vampires, and the full panoply of the supernatural world. Wicked fun. Out soon.


No comments :

Post a Comment